Today is a new chapter to my blog.
As you all know I haven't blogged since last year, but I feel this new chapter was all in God's plan.
For past couple of months I been listening to so many Gospel artists that I never knew before, their songs always touches me in so many ways that I can compare myself to, they are so amazing that I had to share them with you!
Now that I have completed with my studies at university I am very excited for the next stage of my life, during the period of my studies I had learned so many things that has changed my life in a positive way. I believe that being away from blogging has allowed me to develop and find new aspects of my creativity.
Here are the list below and a few links to the video I hope you all enjoy.
S.O. - So it begins
Jahaziel- That's What Friends are for
Mail Music Mercy Lord
Sean C. Johnson- Magic & Kareem (Bonus Track)
S.O. - So it begins
Jahaziel- That's What Friends are for
Mail Music Mercy Lord
Sean C. Johnson- Magic & Kareem (Bonus Track)
S.O. - Lamentations
S.O. - Passion and purity
S.O.- Elisabeth's Interlude
Jahaziel – Numbers Game (feat. Christon Gray)
Jahaziel - Round and Round (feat. Rebecca Folkes)
Jahaziel- Til Ya Crown Comes Down
Jahaziel-feat S.O. - Be Not Deceived
Christon Gray – Love sick ft Alex Faith
Victizzle - Be Alright ft Mark Asari, Franklyn & Utter Once
Kirk Frankin – Keep Your Head
Sean C. Johnson –Fly away
Sean C. Johnson – Knew Him
Sean C. Johnson – Final Frontier
Shai Linne – My portion
Shai Linne - The Hypostatic Union
Shai Linne – Regeneration
No comments:
Post a Comment