Saturday, 1 August 2015

The process of life after university

        Are you working to fulfil your pockets or your heart desires – Valerie Kandu
For many people life after university may feel daunting due to the reality of life; how I’m coping with this journey is putting my trust in God with his plans and taking things one-step at a time. At first I was feeling the pressure of getting a good paid job, but I feel at this stage of my life what’s important is building a relationship with God. It’s very healthy to take some time out and go on adventures, I recently went to the park with my bible to read it felt so relaxing and peaceful; which was one my favourite experience of last month, so if you are a recent graduate you shouldn’t get yourself all worked up stressing about life, instead you should take every thing one step at a time because it’s a process, getting a job may not come right away however in the end it will come. I know that many of us are trying to find a good paid job, but it is important to get a placement that you will enjoy going to every single day.
There is this quote that has been playing on my mind this year and I have written it down below.  “The world is your oyster’’ Because the truth is, it really is.
Steve Jobs once said, “If you look in the mirror asking yourself I’m I doing what I love and if the   answer is no then there is something that has to change”.
Remember your heart desires are really there for a reason, don’t just give up on them because of the hardship of this world, instead fulfil them, I am not saying quit your day job, but you must follow your passion because they are there for you to achieve them.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment