If you know me then you will know that I love trainers!
What I love about them most is that they're so comfy, which allows me to run about and style them with smart and casual pieces.
I've been wanting these two beauties for a very long time... since last summer actually so will be purchasing these very soon, plus I can't wait to show you guys how I'm going to style them with my outfits mostly for uni days.

I'm in such a trainer phase right now as well, they always look cool with any outfit! I've got my eye on a black and white pair of gazelles. would really love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)
ReplyDeleteIstylethereforeiiwear
I definitely have this new appreciation for sneakers and I find myself buying more and more. Funny how these sneakers are on my wish list too! lol! can't wait to see how you style them :)
ReplyDelete- Mariah-Ruthel
http://mariahruthel.blogspot.ca/