Sunday, 14 September 2014

Autumn/Winter Nail Varnish Staples



I feel like its been so long since I last made a blog post but it feels great and exciting to be back on here.

 I've been looking on the Internet for a few source of inspiration for nail varnishes and found these two images from a website not so long ago...I'm really into these nail colours for the Autumn/winter season and will be purchasing a nude and dark purple from the brand O.P.I and Orly on Amazon; these colours will be in my staple nail varnish collection. 
Just can't wait to use both of these pretty colours.   
If you're interested about the nail polish colours here is a link below. 




4 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I'm following you on bloglovin.
      Love you blog as well.

      Delete
  2. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out the rules and my questions in my blog. http://blackandwhite-rose.blogspot.com/ Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete