Thursday, 31 July 2014

The month of July

Hey guys !
 Whenever I post stuff about how my month has been it's a great way to offload all that I want to say 
 I always find it so refreshing.

This sunny July wasn't easy at all I don't think these past few months has been amazing...well actually let me re-phase that again it has because I'm alive, still trying and still keeping it moving. One thing I've learnt is that the rain doesn't lasts forever there is a time where it stops and the sun comes out, that same thing applies for our lives just put your trust in God he knows where he is taking you.

 Failure or hearing the word itself doesn't feel so great but it happens because it's really apart of growing with FAITH and PATIENTS as I'm getting older I've understood that life isn't easy but you should try and enjoy it. Anything you want GREAT in your life you have to put in the work. 

To get back up from failure is to release your emotions and then put them aside a really great tip is having a journal where you can express your thoughts it has been a very great help for me, aswell as watching Joyce Meyer - Managing Emotions on Youtube oh and Shirley b eniang - How to detox your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment