Monday, 30 June 2014

The Month Of June




The month of June has defiantly gone so fast! at beginning of the month I started it out with a positive mindset and had faith everything that I wanted to accomplish will happen, unfortunately things turned upside down to the point where I asked myself why do I continue to try and feel like I'm not getting anywhere. 

 With the help of my bible study classes I remembered hearing my leader mention about Sarah Jakes and as I was already feeling low at the time I decided to watch a few videos of Sarah speaking about her personal life, which did deeply encourage me. Watching Joel Osteen and Steve Jobs speech also helped me get right back up and remain confident with my faith hearing all these great people changed my negative thoughts to something good and made me realize I need spend more time with God, doing the things I love because this is only one life I get to live on earth.  

 Near the end of the month I continued working hard, getting to know myself better, being confident and spending quality time with my family also creating my own rules to my daily lifestyle.   
June was challenging month but a learning curve for me.  
  
   When you go through hard times just know your blessing is closer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment